Create these quick and easy gift jars. Fill them with candy, a gift card, or a small cersei. Or use them as party decor, party favors, the possibilities are endless. Share yours with us on Facebook or Instagram!
Things you'll need:
- Small jars
- Create-It Fat Quarters (purchase at Walmart)
- Gift tag
- Pencil or fabric pen
- Goodies to fill the jars with!
This project is as easy as it looks!
- Use your jar's lid as a guide to cut out squares from your fat quarters. Place the jar lid on the back of the fabric (wrong side) and trace about 1/2 inch away from the edges of the lid. Make it a square and cut it out. You may measure this out with a ruler for a perfect square or eyeball it. A fun tip to try would be to fray the edges for a fringed look or cut with pinking shears to prevent fraying and add a decorative look.
- Glue the fabric to the top of the jar's lid and attach the lid on the jar.
- Tie the ribbon around the jar lid with the gift tag. Make your own gift tags for that extra special personalized touch like these "You're My Jam" tags we created for Valentine's Day gifts.
- Fill with goodies and gift or fill with potpourri or marbles and use as tabletop decor!